Red Hat Certification - RHCE Linux Server Training and Courses
Red hat certifications are one of the top paying certifications in the Linux arena. They equip you with knowledge, skills and ability required for Senior Linux System Administrator.
Who Should Attend
Red Hat Certification Aspirants
Linux Server Administrators
Network Security Professionals
Red Hat Courses
Red hat- what and why?
If you are an IT person looking for a job then you must know few things. Firstly you should know about red hat certifications, how they make you different from uncertified individual as well as what is the future after pursuing these certifications. If these questions didn't pop up in your mind, it's okay. Not everyone knows about it. But as you go through this article you will get to know few things about Red hat certifications. So now we will be begin this article. In this article we are going to talk about Red hat certifications as well as why we should pursue them?
Red hat certifications refer to the certification program that is offered by the company Red Hat. These certifications have an expiry of 3 years and comes in different levels. Now if you don't know what Red Hat is then let me tell you what I am talking about. I am talking about the top provider of open source software as well as solutions. By using a community based approach they provides a well grounded and high performance cloud, storage, OS (Red Hat enterprise Linux), middleware tech as well as virtualization.
They offer different levels of certification that are related to job roles including system administration, system engineering and architecture, development and application administration as well as cloud and virtualization administration. Red Hat certification has different levels that are explained below.
- Red Hat certified system administration: Red Hat certified system administration or RHCSA is the certification for individuals who are experienced Red Hat administrator. It's an entry level certification that is mainly focused on ability of system administration that includes configuration and installation of Red Hat enterprise Linux system. It also includes attaching that to a live running network services. It was first called RHCT (Red Hat certified technician) but now renamed to RHCSA.
- Red Hat certified engineer: This level of certification is also called RHCE and also self titled as “the flagship" certification. It is a mid level to advanced level certification. In order to pursue this paper you must have knowledge about the topics covered in RHCSA certification. It is important to know the basics because here you will learn advanced topics like security and common enterprise networking services.
- Red Hat certified architect: You may call this level of certification as RHCA. This certification is also self titled as “the capstone certificate” and is the most complete certificate in the program. It focuses on enterprise level. To focus on, there are different certifications inside RHCA like Cloud, Datacentre, Devops, Application platform as well as Application development.
- Red Hat certified virtualization administrator: It is also called RHCVA and as the name suggests, focuses on virtualization administration. In order to pursue this certification you must have knowledge about using and installation of Microsoft Windows OS and pass a 3 hours hand-on lab exam (EX318).
Now if anyone questions why he/she should pursue this certification then here are some of the advantages of using this certification mentioned below.
- When you handover your resume to any hiring manager they will favour you a bit more because of your certifications. It is well known that getting job in any field is competitive so is in IT field. So to get hired in a reputed IT firm one must have more than a graduation degree. People are always looking for something extra and this certification is your extra. It will help you to move a step forward than all your competitors.
- If you are doing a job or want to do a job then you must be aware of the term ‘Promotion'. In order to get promotion all you need is knowledge about new tech and even need to polish your current skills. In these cases you need a certification that will help you enhance your skills and introduce you to mew technologies.
- If you are working in an IT firm and you have pursued any of these certifications then you will obviously get more opportunities than the other staff members. You will have better experience than them and if you are better than the rest then you will have a higher pay than the others too.
In these points I've mainly talked about the advantages you will have while working or giving interviews for a job. You can find more perks of pursuing these certifications. You must need to pass the exams in order to pursue these certifications and for that you can find many training centres. Now you can decide what you want to pursue.